- Certified Strategic Strengths Coach with Strengths Strategy, the world’s leading strengths-based application organisation
- Master NLP Practitioner
- ANLP Certified Coach
Director of Strengths-based Development
Vicki has over 17 years experience of working in complex and dynamic commercial environments across Europe and the Middle East with a talent for relating to people and unlocking individual and team potential through focusing on their natural strengths. She instinctively focuses on strengths to stimulate individual and group excellence and her background in working within international organisations means she is able to easily relate to individuals and teams across various sectors and cultures.
Some experience relevant to you
- Running Strengths Workshops for government entities and corporates across the Middle East and Europe.
- Managing and coaching teams across different geographies and cultures.
- Leading restructuring programmes for corporate organisations in Europe and the Middle East.
- Developing and delivering training programmes for teams across Europe and the Middle East.
How Vicki will add value
- An expert in the field of Strengths-based development and passionate about helping individuals and teams unlock their potential to increase productivity, performance, profitability and improve client and employee retention through a strengths-based approach
- Experienced in change management and organisational restructuring
Top 5 strengths
- Maximiser – helping organisations and individuals to realise and reach their potential
- Arranger – a change manager who can quickly configure things to get them done
- Input – a quick learner with the ability to find information and share it with others
- Relator – a builder of deep and long lasting relationships that matter
- Empathy – a deep listener with the ability to easily see and sense the emotions and perspectives of others