- Masters in Leadership – Fellowship of the Institute of Leadership and Management (FInstLM)
- Qualified NLP practitioner
- Certified Coach with over 200 hours experience of coaching leaders and teams
Steve Jeffrey – MSc FInstLM
Director of Leadership Development
Steve has over 20 years of extensive international experience in the arena of developing the competencies and behaviours of professionals in leadership roles and high performance teams. He is passionate about organisational and leadership development, which is why his work is always pragmatic, and contextualised to the clients needs.
Steve gained his knowledge about leadership from his experiences as a successful leader in the Defence sector and later in project management in construction and logistics. During these roles he developed a passion for improving operational leadership and how to get the best from leaders in high-pressured environments.
Some experience relevant to you
- Led a Learning and development team for a two-year UAE Government project that was contracted to mentor and develop the internal consultancy capability
- His analytically investigation of the effectiveness of emotional intelligence at different levels of management to see if there was a difference in performance resulted in changes to the talent selection and succession plan of a very large organisation. (MSc 2011)
- Designed and delivered a multitude of bespoke leadership programmes enhancing corporate capability and culture that helped teams and leaders cope better under pressure
- Created bespoke programmes for the C Suite and Senior Management that changed the internal and external culture of customer experience of their oil and gas clients giving them a strategic advantage and maintaining customer loyalty
How Steve will add value
- Recently became a certified expert author of Training Magazine Middle East published monthly
- Experienced and certified by FranklinCovey in the full suite of 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Trust, Leadership and Productivity programmes
- Exceptional Facilitator in strategic planning meetings for CEO,s VPs and GMs
- Adviser on change management processes for numerous industries across the GCC
- 20 years experience in Leadership and Management, training design, delivery and evaluation including over 5 years in the Middle East
- His main interest is unlocking potential in all humans to maximise empowerment
Top 5 strengths
- Strategic – Can spot issues and problems easily and find alternatives
- Relator – a builder of deep and long lasting relationships that matter
- Responsibility – they take psychological ownership of what they say they will do
- Self Assurance – very confident in their decisions that are aligned to their inner compass
- Deliberative – matches with self assurance as they always anticipate and mitigate obstacles
Deep knowledge transfer in a natural engaging and effective style….
His ability and energy kept my focus on concentrating on the job to be done aligned with the overall goals of the business.
His knowledge is in depth, inspirational and very informative.
The result of the sessions with Steve has been a marked improvement on my performance as a leader and as a result my company is a success.