Seeing Strengths at the River Kwai: February 2017
Seeing Strengths at the River Kwai: 7 nights/ 8 days
Escape to Thailand’s Wild West to find your strengths…
This 7-night retreat combines group training, individual coaching and fun outdoor activities together with time for deep personal reflection.
The retreat takes place near Kanchanaburi, located about two hours drive from Bangkok. This beautiful untamed area is home to pristine national parks, cavernous caves, majestic rivers, lakes, waterfalls and temples.
And let’s not forget the Bridge over the River Kwai and the infamous World War II Death Railway, and Hell Fire Pass.
- Take a historic train ride on the Death Railway passing over the original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs
- Spend a full day caring for, feeding and bathing sick, old, abused and rescued elephants in a non-profit elephant sanctuary
- Cruise along the river to the beautiful Saiyoke Yai Waterfall set in a teakwood forest
- Relax in a natural geothermal hot spring surrounded by the tropical jungle
- Visit the museums and cemeteries and trek through Hell Fire Pass, a dramatic cutting along the Death Railway
- Cycle to Lawa Cave to see the stone formations in one of the most beautiful caves in Thailand
- Indulge in therapeutic spa treatments including a Thai massage and a Thai Fresh Herbal Hot Compress
- Make offerings in a Buddhist temple and learn to cook traditional Thai cuisine
Who is it for…
The retreat is designed for anyone who wants to engage with his or her life and understand his or her strengths (as identified by the Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment).
We know that when people understand their strengths and use them effectively they are happier, more engaged, perform better and produce fantastic results. If you are feeling unfulfilled, de-energised or frustrated with a strong sense that something needs to change, this retreat is for you.
Our aim and objective is to help you understand and apply your strengths to take control of your life and feel happier.
Our Director of Strengths-based Development and our Thailand Events Manager will be with you to help you understand and learn how to make the most of your strengths.
Contact us now for further details.