Discovering Strengths on Koh Samui: 7 nights/ 8 days
Escape to the tropical island of Koh Samui to relax, rejuvenate and realise your strengths.
This 7-night retreat combines group training, individual coaching, yoga, and fun outdoor activities together with time for deep personal reflection.
The retreat takes place on Thailand’s second largest island, situated in the Gulf of Thailand. It is known for its palm-fringed beaches, pristine offshore islands, coconut groves and dense, mountainous rainforest.
- Island tour to explore Big Buddha temple and the oddly shaped Grandfather & Grandmother rocks
- A jeep safari through the mountainous interior to discover plantations, viewpoints and a secret sculpture garden
- Watch the sunset from the deck of a beautiful catamaran on a private sunset dinner cruise
- Learn to meditate and make offerings to the monks in a Buddhist temple
- Trek through the tropical jungle to uncover the secrets of the rainforest
- Day cruise on a luxury yacht to swim, snorkel and discover offshore islands
Who is it for…
The retreat is designed for anyone who wants to engage with his or her life and understand his or her strengths (as identified by the Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment).
We know that when people understand their strengths and use them effectively they are happier, more engaged, perform better and produce fantastic results. If you are feeling unfulfilled, de-energised or frustrated with a strong sense that something needs to change, this retreat is for you.
Our aim and objective is to help you understand and apply your strengths to take control of your life and feel happier.
Our Director of Strengths-based Development and our Thailand Events Manager will be with you to help you discover and understand your strengths.
Contact us now for further details…