FULLY BOOKED – One-day Unlocking Strengths Workshop – Friday 20th May
This workshop is now fully booked, however we will be scheduling more workshops for later in the year. We’ll keep you updated!
In our one-day workshop you will take the Clifton StrengthsFinder full 34 Assessment to discover your unique strengths. Then understand how to use them to improve all aspects of your life and achieve your goals and dreams.
What are your strengths? Such a simple question but one that most people find difficult to answer.
When individuals discover and effectively apply their strengths it changes the entire landscape of their personal and professional relationships, their work and how they feel about themselves.
People who discover and learn how to apply their strengths effectively are more energized, perform better and are happier in their lives.
Join us for a day of Strengths Discovery where you will learn:
- About yourself through discovering your top strengths through taking the Clifton Strengths Finder full 34 Assessment
- How to see others that frustrate you from a completely different perspective
- How to use your strengths to feel higher levels of energy, engagement and happiness in all areas of your life
- How to see the things and people that frustrate you from a completely different perspective
- That your strengths have needs and how to effectively contribute them
- How to manage your weaknesses through a better understanding of your strengths
- How to use your strengths to help you achieve your goal.
Our workshop uses leading edge experiential techniques including LEGO®SERIOUSPLAY® which shows that hands on, minds on learning produces a deep, more meaningful understanding of your strengths and their possibilities.
Price: Take advantage of our early bird offer: only 420 USD (1,540 dhs) for bookings made before 6th May. From 7th May the price is 475 USD (1,750 dhs). For this you will receive access to the Clifton StrengthsFinder Assessment, a full day of Strengths Training along with lunch and refreshments.
Date: Friday 20th May
Location: Media Rotana Dubai