Nik has over 30 years of experience in hands-on leadership, management and training of individuals and teams within the Defence sector. In addition to these sound and proven attributes Nik has also worked within a diplomatic post, communicating effectively within a multi national environment.
His relaxed, fun style combined with a serious sense of responsibility make him ideally suited to create and deliver imaginative, exciting, and challenging events and activities within a safe environment.
Some experience relevant to you
- Previous planning of exciting activities ensuring risk assessments are completed to ensure safety.
- Development of individuals and teams in practical but challenging scenarios.
- Encouraging self belief through initiative, decision making and planning.
How Nik will add value
- Leads from the front installing trust and mutual understanding.
- Ability to communicate effectively whilst understanding and embracing cultural beliefs.
- Driven to get the very best from those with whom he makes contact.
- Developing strengths and encouragement whilst promoting the values of teamwork.
Top 5 strengths
- Strategic – Can spot issues and problems easily and find alternatives
- Responsibility – they take psychological ownership of what they say they will do
- Analytical – they have the ability to think about all the factors that might effect a situation
- Arranger – a change manager who can quickly configure things to get them done
- Developer – they spot the signs of small improvement and drive satisfaction from improvements.