- Trained LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Facilitator
- Certified Professional Gallup Strengths Coach
- Level 7 Masters from the National Educational Framework in Leadership and Management
- Fellowship of the Institute of Leadership and Management (FInstLM)
- Member of the City and Guilds Institute
- Member of the British Association of Psychometric Assessors Levels A & B
- Professional ANLP Coach qualification from MindBridge International, North Carolina
Mat East – FlnstLM MCGI
CEO & Managing Director
Mat has over 30 years experience in Leadership and Management, training design, delivery and evaluation, having consulted in countries all over the world, such as South Africa, South America, Central America, Russia, Turkey, Iran and most of Europe.
His positive mentoring and coaching style, strong communication and motivational skills, and his ability to lead cross-functional teams, ensures that Mat has remained a highly sought after specialist in his field.
Some experience relevant to you
- Leadership Assessment camp for 1,000 Senior Police Officers in Al Ain for the UAE Government.
- Leading on a cultural change management project at world famous Natural History Museum in the UK.
- Director of the Youth Development Program for His Highness the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi working closely with the Education Council to develop a qualified program for the Youth of the UAE.
How Mat will add value
- An expert in the field of Strengths based development and passionate about helping individuals and teams unlock their potential to increase productivity, performance, profitability and improve client and employee retention through a strengths based approach
- Experienced in change management and organizational restructuring
- 30 years experience in Leadership and Management, training design, delivery and evaluation including over 7 years in the Middle East
- Passionate about human behaviors and the impact of emotions
- Focused on really unlocking peoples potential
Top 5 strengths
- Learner – A lifelong learner who thrives in dynamic environments and developing people
- Maximiser– helping organisations and individuals to realise and reach their potential
- Individualisation – intrigued by the unique qualities of each person to maximise individuals
- Arranger– a change manager who can quickly configure things to get them done
- Futuristic – Someone who sees the vision of what the future might hold and is energised by it
Sparks International has become more than a training and development partner for us, they have become our go to team, and Mat my right hand man. What was initially planned as a six-month engagement I am sure will develop into a several year joint journey.John Carruthers